πŸ…° Adult πŸš—πŸ‘πŸš¦ Small suburban town looking for new residents! 🏞 Large public space and usable roads! Small - Large Rentals!

Rental Rizzler

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1026 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Come join a new and growing community in AsterΒ http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Aster/165/127/27
(Not a RolePlay Sim; RolePlay is welcomed, but this sim is primarily aimed at private rentals)

This is a small suburban themed town with small town homes, apartments, and fully sized parcels available. You will receive full ownership of your parcel and have few restrictions on creativity. Please read our rules for more information!Β 

Availability

• 400$L/Week - Included Home - 460 Prims
  • 500$L/Week - Included Apartment - 500 Prims - Only one available!
  • 605$L/Week - 52x28 Meters - 872 Prims
  • 695$L/Week - 52x32 Meters - 996 Prims
  • 1300$L/Week - 56x48 Meters - 1870 Prims
  • 1400$L/Week - 56x54 Meters - 2013 Prims

Join our Discord for immediate help!Β https://discord.gg/nyK6auzBMK

About Us
Meters Squared has been around for 5+ years offering beutifully themed rentals with little to no intrusion on personal creativity or pirvacy. We are a small dedicated team looking to expand and grow our services as we believe they're a great improvement to what is currently available. All of our sims offer near full sized parcels & prim capacities; They are also similarly priced with other competitors with complete privacy (no flyover), and a responsive admin team and active Discord server. Join us and become one of the many members of our community that have been with us for over 5 years!

4-3-MP3.jpg

4-3-MP4.jpg

4-3-MP5.jpg

4-3-MP-700TD.jpg

4-3-MP-1400TD.jpg

Aster_apartment.jpg

I have rented from M2 in the past for both short term and longer term periods. I have never had any issues and support was always easy to get a hold of if I did need it. The themed rentals are nice too as it makes you feel like you are part of a community.

Β 

I definitely recommend renting from Shaun if you are looking for a new place. Especially if you like that neighbourly feel.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1026 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.