1/2 Region Moderate Fully Landscaped Full Region is Possible

Shy Fae

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1023 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Synister/214/37/29

This is a repost kinda. Synister is a beautiful Region. I own the whole Region and was going to do a roleplay sim but just don’t have the time it takes to put into a project that big. So I decided to sell half and keep half, then went back to my dream of a roleplay sim but no matter how hard I try, time won’t allow for it and it’s just sitting empty most of the time so here we go again. 

I removed all buildings on that half of the sim but one and just left the landscaping so all the prims would be available to the buyer for your vision. You can keep the landscaping and building for as long as you like or return some or all. If you have a project of your own in mind and want a full sim, send me an IM and I will consider selling it all to you, because there are not many nice full sims around the last time I checked. 

The price for the ½ sim is 75K and that’s a lot lower than my original price so I most likely won’t come down on the price any more than that. If it doesn't sell in a reasonable amount of time. I guess my roleplay sim is meant to happen, just not as quickly as I wanted it to happen. Who knows?

yeah_019.jpg

yeah_003.jpg

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1023 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.