Radio DJ looking for work !

Syn Hexem

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1057 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi! I am a Radio DJ (not live mix) and am currently trying to expand my shifts a bit more weekly! I am a furry avi, to clarify, I don't mind playing at mostly human locations, I just will not be changing my avi from a furry !

I favor playing "Darker" EDM (Deep Dub, Deathstep, Dark Riddim, etc.), 90s/00s/10s hits & remixed variations, and generally any EDM. I can also take requests and make playlists specifically of a certain genre you might like or want for your location as well! These are just the genres/styles I will be playing if I am not given any guidelines.

I operate on EST so keep in mind I am +3 SLT. I am available Mon-Thurs 6:30pm-9pm SLT | Wednesday 2pm-9pm SLT | Friday & Saturday 2pm-12am SLT | Sunday 2pm-9pm SLT .. this can and will change weekly, but this is generally what it stays around as far as my IRL work schedule.

If you have any interest I am available to play preview/interview sets as well, you can IM me in world for fastest responses ( Nuka Littlepaws ), or message me on discord Mew#5747. I don't frequent the forum as often so it will be harder to catch me!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1057 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.