Photo exhibition in the Angel of Pain Club

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1104 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

From today there is a small but nice exhibition of poupée anna-nana (IMaestra) at the Angel of Pain Club. She has generously agreed to display some of her paintings at our club. To be found at the landing point and in the two adjoining rooms on the left and right.

Duration: 24 May - 30 Juny 2021

TELEPORT IN DEN ANGEL OF PAIN CLUB

Quote from Anna: I have started in June 2017, to take photos from my Avi, because i felt like it, my emotions, fantasies and extremes to show. For me are these photos the perfect possibility to express myself. Enthusiastic about my Avatar and with a touch from narcissism i love it, as voyeur my avatar in front of a black wall in different poses to shown and to show different feelings from it. For me it is a huge challenge because i don't use Photoshop. As the photos become to life, i let the songs flow into them. Music is very important for me. My Avatar lives and enjoys second life, i hope the viewer of my pictures can feel these emotions.

The exhibited paintings are also available for purchase and the revenue from this exhibition will go towards the maintenance of Angel of Pain.

Have fun by the looking at her pictures.

Flickr stream by Anna

610476791_PhotoexhibitionintheAngelofPainClub.thumb.jpg.efa922bcba1671b95a8359db8f765b42.jpg

Edited by Susann DeCuir

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1104 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.