HUGE LINDEN TREASURE HUNT GOING ON NOW!!!!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4787 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

In honor of our last day of the Grand Opening Gala for Ocean Film Productions Movie Studio Sim, and Mother's Day, beginning at 5:30PM SL time tonight, a treasure hunt for 500L and 1000L packages will commence.

The packages are hidden around the studio lot and depending on which one you find, you will be paid either 500L or 1000L.

You must be a group member of the Movie Studio and there are group joiner kiosks all over the sim.

You must announce in the group chat where you located a logo box and once verified you will be paid on the spot either 500L or 1000L.

One prize per person.

Name of the sim is Twilight Newmooncinema shots part 2_017.png

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Twilight%20Newmoon/190/189/121/?title=Ocean%20Film%20Productions

*******UPDATE*********

2500 has been found so far, congratulations to the lucky winners!!!!

We are going to take a break until Midnight SL time to give our European members a chance to hunt as well!!

Stay tuned ... Hunt  for 500L and 1000 L prizes resumes at Midnight SL time ( in 4.5 hours)

Oh poor Dogboat, it is open, but I did notice that at 12 all my groups appeared wiped out as if I had none, then *poof* they were back ?!? Some others told me that weird technical things had happened to them during the weekend on their sims and accounts as well.

Nonetheless it is open enrollment and if you have any more problems, please IM me and I will personally invite you because we are going to have a number of member's ONLY events in the future and you definitely want to be a part of this rockin' group :)

Cheers Dogboat and again I am sorry for the trouble you had :(

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4787 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.