Other people in GMT timezone?

JasmineAyita

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3115 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm looking to meet others in my timezone! The friends I have at the moment are across the globe & I hardly see them online. The sims I go to seem to be duds when it comes to local chat, so I'm reaching out to others who may want to meet up. Some info about myself... I love music! Specifically rock, alt and indie but I like other genres as well. I'm a book worm with no favorite genres; I read everything! Ive been told I have a great sense of humor, but who knows...I just love to laugh and I don't take things too seriously all the time. I always cheer for the underdogs in any situation, not sure what that says about me LOL.   I spend my time in SL exploring, going to rock clubs, learning to build and most recently trying to sail although I kinda suck at that :matte-motes-bashful: I want to get into RP since it seems fun, although I wouldn't want to go near the dom/sub stuff, but if you're into that, that's cool! I don't judge! I am partnered already in SL with my RL bf, so I'm not looking for anything romantic. I really just want to find a good group of people to hang out and have fun with. I'm typically online 4 days a week between 7am-2pm SLT.  If anyone is at all interested in hanging out send me an IM in world...or reply here, that works too :matte-motes-big-grin::

• 3 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3115 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.