Krewt Strip Club - Hiring!

RoxanneShimells

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3085 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Krewt Strip Club Jobs.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello thank you for your interest in working with our Krewt team!

Are you looking to work for a Strip Club with a around the clock fun, support and paid rate? 

Then we might be for you! We are currently hiring as listed below:

- Managers (limited amount)
- Bouncers (Limited amount)
- Event Organizers (Limited amount)
- Receptionists (Limited amount)
- Hosts
- DJ's
- Dancers

We have some requirements for some Roles which are explained in the application along with a basic outline of our Rules. these are just to give you an informal idea of how things work, we what allow etc. You will be handed the Official Rules when interviewed. Some Roles we do require some experience however which ever is applied for has individual training, support and Rules. If you need any help with your application just ask!

We are unique, professional and friendly. We welcome all and are happy to give you as much support, training and guidance as you need. We've just built a brand new club which we hope may love the place and how we run if you are interested in this kind of work environment.

Please see the landmark below to visit our club. Our applications are located at the reception desk. These are easy to locate just simply walk forward through the club and you will see it by the stairs. Feel free to tour the place and see what it's like too.

Fill out your application as best as you can. If you have any questions or concerns please IM me I will be reviewing your application when sent. I will send you my response as soon as I have read through and ask you to organize a time which works best for you to be interviewed. The interview will be more detailed then your application, It's just simply to get to know what particularly interests you about the Role and answer anything you are unsure about before you are hired.

You will hear back from me within a day or a few days dependent on when your application has been sent, I will get back to you very soon however I am on most days.

Thank you, we look forward to hearing from you if this is for you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LandMark:

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Alpha%20Centauri/176/253/27

~ Krewt Staff - Roxy (RoxanneShimells). 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3085 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.