Business Opportunities

Herry Maltz

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3203 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I've been investing in a lot of Second Life related business opportunities for years. Feel free to forward me a copy of any business plans you've written if you're looking for a business partner. There's nothing I won't get involved in, though I'm less likely to get involved in the adult areas of the game, unless there's a decent amount of return of said investment and a stellar business plan to go along with the project.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey guys, Just wanted to check with you, are you still looking for a business partnership? If so then you may contact me with in the world. My name is shaddowblade. I'm looking to build a successful neighborhood and country club. I have only one problem with that I am disabled and do not make enough cash to buy enough land to build a community of homes and small lounge club. That is where you would come into play. I'm needing someone who can help with this. I need land,and that has to be at least 900 primitives I even found a partnership with Thor200015. But, so far the deepest we got was a group for rentals.

We were wanting to build a community of homes on land. Then rent them out to people who pay us per week and then we use that to fund the rent. The club idea came up later,its more of a income helper (to boost incomes),and is really just an afterthought. Again my name is.     SHADDOWBLADE resident.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3203 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.