Low lag center 10,560 sqm parcel plus extra prims & 2 weeks+ tier included

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3776 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi and thank you for your interest! :matte-motes-smile: This center residential Lakeside Plot is 10,560 sqm with 936 Prims on a very low lag Homestead sim. I'm feeling generous, so I've reduced the price to 4200 $L! Included with your purchase is the following:

• A bonus 4320 sqm plot with 272 prims that will be transferred to you for extra prims.  If you deed both lands to a group, that brings your prim total to 1208!
  • 15 days of paid tier as of 3/7/14!

If I appear to be eager to sell this land, it's because I want the next owner to benefit from these bonuses. This beautiful parcel was too big for my needs, but may be perfect for someone looking for plenty of space.  

If this plot is purchased now, the bonus parcel will continue to provide extra prims for the new owner at a weekly tier of 2500$L/wk after the 15 days of paid tier runs out. However, if this plot isn't sold while I still own it and the new estate owners take it over, I can't guarantee that the extra bonus prims will continue to be honored.

This beautiful parcel is part of 2 joined sims with a community Lake area and walkways.

Feel free to contact me, Princess Pierterson, if you have any questions. Click here to view this plot inworld and get more info.

bonaire50b_001.jpg

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3776 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.