Pretty Parcel - Purchase Price reduced & 16 days of paid tier!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3777 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi and thank you for your interest! **Only uploaded images may be used in postings**://secondlife.i.lithium.com/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif" border="0" alt=":smileyhappy:" title="Smiley Happy" /> This prime residential homestead Lakeside Plot is 10,560 sqm with 936 Prims. I would love for someone to benefit from the paid tier, so I just reduced the purchase price to 5000L$. With your purchase, you'll recieve the following:

• 16 days of paid tier as of 3/6/14 - valued at over 5500 $L! Only 2500 L$ weekly tier after the 16 days.
  • A bonus 4320 sqm plot with 272 prims that will be transferred to you for extra prims.  If you deed both lands to a group, your prim total will be 1208! 

This beautiful parcel is part of 2 joined sims with a community Lake area and walkways. With each passing day, the amount of tiers left decreases, so act fast!

Feel free to contact me, Princess Pierterson, if you have any questions. You can also visit the plot inworld and get more info from there: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Bonaire50/206/121/22

bonaire50b_001.jpg

Hi and thank you for your interest! **Only uploaded images may be used in postings**://secondlife.i.lithium.com/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif" border="0" alt=":smileyhappy:" title="Smiley Happy" /> This prime residential homestead Lakeside Plot is 10,560 sqm with 936 Prims. I would love for someone to benefit from the paid tier, so I just reduced the purchase price to 5000L$. With your purchase, you'll recieve the following:

• 16 days of paid tier as of 3/6/14 - valued at over 5500 $L! Only 2500 L$ weekly tier after the 16 days.
  • A bonus 4320 sqm plot with 272 prims that will be transferred to you for extra prims.  If you deed both lands to a group, your prim total will be 1208! 

This beautiful parcel is part of 2 joined sims with a community Lake area and walkways. With each passing day, the amount of tiers left decreases, so act fast!

Feel free to contact me, Princess Pierterson, if you have any questions. You can also visit the plot inworld and get more info from there: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Bonaire50/206/121/22

bonaire50b_001.jpg

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3777 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.