I don't understand why am I having -5Linden.

baroha Perian

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3770 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

11 answers to this question

Are you looking at your balance in the viewer? It is sometimes buggy and does not show correctly your real amount of Lindens. Click the $ icon (several times if necessary): it should refresh and show the correct amount.

But most of all, check your Linden balance on your dashboard. The amount displayed here is always the true one. That's the place to look at to be sure your balance shows properly. :)

• Like 1

Then it means you REALLY have -5 L$. Do you by any chance co-own some land? You might have been charged for group-owned land liabilities. If this is the case, you may also want to abandon such participation in the land ownership so you won't be charged again in the future. In the meantime, I will log in briefly and send you 10 L$ so you are not into a negative balance that would prevent you even from buying free stuff. :)

Very weird indeed! I would suggest you do a clean reinstall of the viewer. Some cache files are probably corrupted. Here's how to do it. These instructions come from the Firestorm team but work for all viewers. If you are using the official SL viewer, just replace "firestorm" by "secondlife" where needed.

http://wiki.phoenixviewer.com/fs_clean_reinstall

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3770 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.