Editing Merchant Listing not working as expected

Marcuw Schnook

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3869 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

After 'normal' support couldnt do anything but referring me to Jira putting a bug report in, I'm wondering if more people experiencing the same kind of problems:

https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/BUG-4255

It's basically not possible to edit / change items. No errors given, only sucess respone that it would have been saved, while in fact it has not.

Basically rendering the complete market useless to me.

Can we go back to the old situation? Can the old box be used?

Or does anyone know a WORKING market place?

Ah, not possible to view the link that you posted, either!  I got this charming message when I tried to follow your link to the Jira ... "

Permission Violation

It seems that you have tried to perform an operation which you are not permitted to perform.

If you think this message is wrong, please contact your JIRA administrators."

So okay, there could be a nice reason , but ... /me cringes to think of having "performed an operation" just by clicking a link.  And they are not "my" Jira administrators at all -- how am i supposed to know who they are talking about? Why are they so unfriendly?  Just send me to jail, skip the formal frills and polite niceties?

I was just trying to find out what MP problem you were talking about, since I am also having merchant listing problems. Maybe in next post,  write a couple specifics about what your marketplace listing problem actually IS..  since they won't even let us all view the JIRA.

I have been experiencing similar problems with the MP not saving my changes to the listings. In addition, some items won't successfully list ,  and no reason is given.

Regards, -- Vrem

You couldnt log into jira?

You might need a different accoutn or you may not be eligble for it.

Its then the normal jira message for an invalid account.

In the issue, I describe and have a video showign the problem with market place

I will put that url in here, for the others that also cannot get into jira  (I imagined most people could):

docs.google.com/file/d/0B5nAjaoWYPlIWmJ0bkZIOVhqbmM/edit?usp=drive_web

Its a shared google doc/movie exactly showing the issue...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3869 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.