Where can I meet new friends to have mutual interests

Rstan

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3707 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello everyone, I'm Russian, and unfortunately my English isn't good enough yet. I'm  a starter  business in inWorld.

I rented land  and bought the office building. But I'm not good at designing, decoration, furnishing and building.

I'm going to make Russian-English educational center.  I want to find people who are interested to make it with me. Who speaks English very well. who likes making their house, and make our business with me. But I don't know how can I find such people. Maybe find a partner to make it with her. But the main purpose for me is mutuall business, I live only in RL, and SL use for my start Business in RL which is related with SL

I think your idea for a business is sound, since im a business student in real life. If i had any contacts for you i would happily send them, im English but im not very creative atleast no in SL, i never really learnt or was taught lol and my time on SL varies mostly its pretty short due to other things.

If i find anyone inworld ill let you know.

• 4 months later...

Hello congratulations on your business idea, I think its wonderful.  My partner and I are builders and enjoy helping people.  We were also looking for a buisness partner so we could get some land and offer many things on that land for NEWCOMERS... which is what your students would be (newbies) basically they woud need to know how to participate in SL and enjoy all it has to offer and with that they would be learning english just by simply participating in the SL lifestyle.

So if we can help you let us know.

Hello, that's great, please write me IM with your skype or e-mail. And we'll discuss it. But as we speak about real life business, our meeting would be only official with personal ID information from each other. For the first time as our official account in facebook and Linkedin. And more - official written contract about collaboration.  I have more idea for business in maybe New Zealand; Australia and Russia. I'm interested in business contacts with Canada or the US, but I don't have my real business in the US, because I prefer to have deal with countries and their residents  in which political and economic situations is more quite than the US.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3707 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.