Housemates wanted!

JaykParker

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3705 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Nooot too sure where to put this, but I took my best guess.

Hello :D

i recently purchased a large home for my boyfriend and I. Turns out it's a little TOO large and it can get a little spooky and empty with just us haha. I want some super fun roomates that love inviting friends to hang out and play games, as well as throw some awesome house parties! 

I am clueless on house decorating. Creativity is just not in my DNA. So point me in the right direction if you're good at it.

Were REALLY laid back and chilled people. We dont however, tolerate drama. 

We can discuss dividing tier payments, but really.. we just want some best friends to kick it with us!

Contact me if you're interested!

Nooot too sure where to put this, but I took my best guess.

Hello :D

i recently purchased a large home for my boyfriend and I. Turns out it's a little TOO large and it can get a little spooky and empty with just us haha. I want some super fun roomates that love inviting friends to hang out and play games, as well as throw some awesome house parties! 

I am clueless on house decorating. Creativity is just not in my DNA. So point me in the right direction if you're good at it.

Were REALLY laid back and chilled people. We dont however, tolerate drama. 

We can discuss dividing tier payments, but really.. we just want some best friends to kick it with us!

Contact me if you're interested!

• 7 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3705 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.