Looking for roommate and friend to share beach house

Monica Querrien

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3911 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi! My name is Monica, and I am looking for a female roommate to live with me at my beach house. I blog, model, and from time to time work with business owners on marketing or managing their businesses. I love dancing, and I have friends who work at nightclubs as dancers or DJs. Shopping (or window shopping) is probably the number one thing I do on Second Life.

My place is located at the corner on a little bit less than 1/8th of a homestead sim. It's pretty quiet, and lag free. Tier is set up to be paid weekly, and I will go into detail with that with those who I talk with inworld. Even though my place is on a moderate sim, I would request that only those who are 18 and over apply.

You would be able to use up to 50 prims/LI to decorate your room and to add some special touches. This is because you would have access to other parts of the house, and it's fully furnished. This includes:

- Pool area
- Jetski area
- Living Room
- Balcony and Patio area

I have thrown parties from time to time, so it would be cool if my roommate was not uber shy and would like to talk and interact some with other people.

Because my place is on a homestead, I use mesh to reduce the prims/land impact and to get the most out of the space (the house is not mesh though). If mesh is a problem for you, then this living arrangement may not be the best one.

If you are interested, just send me a IM or a NC inworld - Monica Querrien.

Hi! My name is Monica, and I am looking for a female roommate to live with me at my beach house. I blog, model, and from time to time work with business owners on marketing or managing their businesses. I love dancing, and I have friends who work at nightclubs as dancers or DJs. Shopping (or window shopping) is probably the number one thing I do on Second Life.

My place is located at the corner on a little bit less than 1/8th of a homestead sim. It's pretty quiet, and lag free. Tier is set up to be paid weekly, and I will go into detail with that with those who I talk with inworld. Even though my place is on a moderate sim, I would request that only those who are 18 and over apply.

You would be able to use up to 50 prims/LI to decorate your room and to add some special touches. This is because you would have access to other parts of the house, and it's fully furnished. This includes:

- Pool area
- Jetski area
- Living Room
- Balcony and Patio area

I have thrown parties from time to time, so it would be cool if my roommate was not uber shy and would like to talk and interact some with other people.

Because my place is on a homestead, I use mesh to reduce the prims/land impact and to get the most out of the space (the house is not mesh though). If mesh is a problem for you, then this living arrangement may not be the best one.

If you are interested, just send me a IM or a NC inworld - Monica Querrien.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3911 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.