moderately experienced scripter for hire

Amelia Winterwolf

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3536 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi, my name is Emma, I have been a resident of second life for 4 years. I have moderate scripting experience and can create fast, efficient and sim friendly scripts. I have made all kinds of scripts, I also recently started selling some of my scripts on the SL market which implemented multi-level, extended menus via dialogs, and read their data from notecards, etc. This is just some of the stuff I've done. Whatever your requirements I can probably make it happen, I strictly just script though, I don't do visuals, I don't do particles, if you have materials you want me to work with then that's fine.

I can fix broken scripts most of the time within a matter of minutes, sometimes in just seconds. I've been an SL scripter from the first day I joined. I am also a RL programmer, so I use my outside programming knowledge to improve my SL scripting.

Anyway I would love to hear from anyone with any projects that are worthwhile. I charge a fair price, and I always insist on negotiating the price. I don't take payment for my jobs until I've demonstrated fully working scripts. I am reliable, fast, and proficient. Feel free to send me an IM, also feel free to send me a notecard with your job details if you prefer, please be thorough about what you want to achieve though, so I can do the job to it's full potential, thanks.

Regards, Emma.

• 6 months later...

Hi, 

I just started looknig for someone who might be able to either teach me or help me get a few certain objects I desperately need  done , up and running.  There are no pretty dresses involved, and nothing furry either.  It's just something I would like to get "done" as a priority...and I am eager to learn much more, but after the priorities are taken care of.  

Thank you so much for letting me know if you think you might be available or might be interested in helping me.

Feel free to IM me anytime!!

Best regards,

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3536 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.