Gorgeous and one of the most affordable parcels around. Corner Parcel. Mystique Estates!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3984 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

two parcels for rent

1250 weekly 937 prims for a 4096

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Mystique%20Estates/110/43/23

3550 weekly for 2662 prims on a 11632 parcel

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Mystique%20Estates/233/242/23

Land is set for 1l... Tier due immediately after that. The green box on the land is the tier box. toward the center of the sim, mostly by a tree

any questions ask Kaity Ferraris

Snapshot_013.jpg

Snapshot_003.jpg

Covenant below

Mystique Estate was made to provide people with a great place to live at an affordable price.

No strict rules. Have banlines if you like, but no orbs. Make this place a comfortable place to live. Full sim surround environment. Please respect your neighbors and keep within your banlines.
One subtle request I ask is, please keep it classy. decent looking homes, no castles or grotesque building, no war zones, no combat, no griefing, no clubs, no grunge, no emo, if you want a store, only in the sky,. If you want the ugly stuff up, you have the sky. Modern home. I love trees, lots of pretty trees. Breedable animals to a minimum. Keeping scripts down for all to enjoy a lag free home. If you feel as though you need more privacy, The sky is always an option. skybox are great at 1000 meters and above.
Absolutely no privacy screens. This is my first sim and I want everyone to enjoy and care for their land like it were their own home in rl. Covenant is still a work in progress Enjoy your sl. have fun!

Any questions feel free to ask. Either myself or my brother Joetic whitman or my sister in law Tyisha Destiny, who can always contact me in RL.Snapshot_002.jpgSnapshot_001.jpg

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3984 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.