I have problems with Voice

CFalcon Saenz

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4065 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello

Since yesterday that i have problems with voice. VOice icon appear in grey. Problem happen in all sims.

I have try to drop the firewall, uninstall SL, also phoenix, delete the folders and install again. Open ports in firewall for slvoice and secondlife applicactions.

Of course restart pc and routers. I have try in 2 desktops and one notebook and same problem.

Finally i have try to change my Comtrend ct5365 for a old 3com and works the voice at first try.

Entering again in the Comtrend router that had works till yesterday for a lot of years, i have try to configure also ports opening ports 44125 & 5060, without solution.

I dont wish to use the old 3com because is not adsl2+ and dont get all the bandwitdh.

Any idea?  :)

Best regards

That sounds like a problem with the Comtrend.  Sometimes a router will fail on a port used by SL, but not on browsers.  So it appears to be ok, but fails on something from SL.  If you have your computer firewall running, you could try a direct connection from your computer to the modem.  Or you might borrow a router from someone else and see if that works.  If it is the router, the only fix I know of is a new router.

TKR

Well,

Voice did works with a old 3Com router but not with teh Comtrend.

2 days modifyng routers parameters, filters, ports, Nats, router firewall, ..., without any solution., using port configuration i found in google, and finally after a blue screen of windows entering  SecondLife viewer, have begin to works again voice....

Murphy Law!  :)

Now waiting to next crash, lol

BEst regards

CFalcon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4065 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.