Looking For A Builder

Lionezza

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4062 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi,

I am looking for a builder to create me a low prim kitchen for my skybox. The last builder I hired unfortunately turned out to be a bit of a disappointment who eventually failed to deliver.

The space I have for the kitchen is rather limited, so I need something custom-made. The kitchen does not have to be interactive, and I don't need drawers that open and close. I just needs to fit into the corner and match the style of the skybox.

Please drop me an IM, a note card or an email to Lionezza@web.de - I look forward to hearing from you and to discussing the details **Only uploaded images may be used in postings**://secondlife.i.lithium.com/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif" border="0" alt=":smileyhappy:" title="Smiley Happy" />

Please contact me in world if you are still looking for a builder, I very rarely come to the forums & wouldn't have been here tonight to have seen your ad except for the massive mess LL has made of Marketplace delivieries (as usual). Lol

Thanks,

Tankamani Dreamscape

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4062 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.