Linden Lab sponsored event?

Bee Dumpling

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4186 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hi all!

The White Armory will be celebrating 5 years in Second Life as a viable business providing high quality role play apparel and weaponry to our Second Life Medieval/Renaissance/Elven communities. I know Gizza just celebrated an anniversary last summer and it was sponsored by LL with announcments at the log in screen and a large destination write up. We are planning our anniversary celebration for May 2013. I cannot find anywhere how to get our event hosted by LL much like Gizza had done. Does anyone know?  I very much appreciate the help in advance!  :matte-motes-big-grin: 

Bee Dumpling

Owner-Principle designer-The White Armory

"Draw me not without cause; Sheath me not without honour."

3 answers to this question

Bee Dumpling wrote:

I know Gizza just celebrated an anniversary last summer and it was sponsored by LL with announcments at the log in screen and a large destination write up. ... I cannot find anywhere how to get our event hosted by LL much like Gizza...

I do not believe LL "sponsored" or "hosted" that event. It may have been listed in the Destination Guide, but... no.

You can submit suggestions for the Destination Guide here and there is information (criteria, guidelines, etc) here.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4186 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.