How do I stop A Avatar with a prim follower (Griefer) from landing on me

Tyrath

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4088 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm I a freebie area helping noobies with outfits and talking about spampires and this guy puts this stupid prim follower  that cover my avi and he is with it too. I blocked him and even when he is a cloud he is still there . I can't tell ya who Meany AR I filed on the guy . I relogg changer outfits cleared cashed changed viewers and tried using a shield. But every time I go to that sim poof he right there on my avi with this stupid thing . I sent a NC to the sim owner and nothing is done . I like taking noobie there and helping them but this guys is just a griefer.

So is there a way to get this follower thing off me?

that a bit more difficult as his avatar is using a Move2Target follower script. you cant break them these days short of all out war for which you need build perms

+

war is an option specially if is a bot greifer. but if is not your parcel/sim then best not to go down that path

so best to do what you have done already. AR and advise sim owner and wait it out

I missed the bit where you said your viewer is being crashed

would be good if you turn on crash reports if you haven't already

linden tech devs love to get them kinda reports. means is a bug in their code. and they want to know so they can fix

this the best way to defeat greifers. get the hard data into the hands of the devs. so they can fix the codes. stop the crashes. neutralize the greifers 

firestorm crash reports will go the firestorm TPV dev team. not to LL. only official viewer reports go to LL direct

firestorm getting the crash reports is ok. major code flaws that the TPVs discover thru your crash reports to them get shared with LL. so is ok/best to do that way

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4088 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.