A Jack of All Trades Seeking Work!

Nikolina Caliera

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4171 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello there!

My name is Nikolina Caliera but go by Nikki. Here's my list of experiences and I hope they impress. Look forward to hearing from you!

▶ ▷BIO
The name is Nikolina Caliera [Nikki] and I have 4 years experience as a host, 3 years as an experienced DJ, 2 years as a manager/owner in a club environment. So I'm versatile and can become a dual staffer: DJ & Host. Yes, this avi is newer, but my first one: Khrissy Zapatero is my original and was created in OCT 2008. Here is my list of experience
▶ ▷EXPERIENCE
Demonic: Host on, off for 2 years
BittR.end: Host and DJ: 6 months
Addiction: Host and DJ, 6 months [Closed]
CaRNaL HaVoK: Owner/Manager: Ran everything [Closed - 2010]
Lickquid Underground: Host and DJ: 2 months [Closed?]
Amaranth (Later renamed Bogiez Rock Club): Host && DJ -> June 2011 - Nov. 2011 [Closed]
Tiki Rock: General Manager, DJ Manager, DJ and Host: --> December 2011 - Feb 2012 [Closed]
Broken Spoke: Host. Nov 2011 - May 2012
Cross Pistons Saloon: DJ - Feb 2012 - MC Closed
Iron Fist - Dj, Host, Dj Manager, Host Manager, GM: Feb - March 2012. Closed.
Club Afterlife: DJ, Host, GM: May - July 2012. Closed.

▶ ▷GENRE
I'm a Rock [ Hard, Classic, Alternative, Punk, Grunge], Metal and Industrial DJ and sub genres. I can guarantee that should a VIP request it, I can get if its on the internet. I am a request DJ; so i play what the vips wanna hear.
Here is an example set list
Hypnogaja - Here Comes the Rain Again
Zeromancer: Send me an Angel
Saliva: Click, Click Boom
Seether: Fake It
Puddle of Mudd: Psycho
The Birthday Massacre: Blue
Rob Zombie: More Human than Human
Rage Against the Machine: Guerrilla Radio
Sixx am: Life is Beautiful
Spineshank: New Disease
Combichrist: God Bless
Disturbed: Shout
Tool: H
Kill Hannah: Lips like morphine
▶ ▷DETAILS
→I have my own stream that runs: 192 kbps, 14.8 mbps - Download speed, 4.3 mbps - upload speed. 50 Listeners, can upgrade to higher if needed.
→ I mic to entertain the VIPs and to announce requests/dedications. If Clubs wanted non-micing DJs....they'd just use the radio in my opinion.
→ Program used to DJ: Sam Broadcaster
→ Yes, I have extensive knowledge of running contest boards, sending notices, inviting to groups and posting events in the SL website and putting SLURLs in VIP chat.
→ Yes, I have a lot of experience finding and adding staff and making sure they arrive to shifts on time
→RL Timezone: PST - California/SLT
▶ ▷Availability:

Monday - Friday: 10am - 2AM; Saturday 12pm - Whenever; Sunday: N/A
▶ ▷ PAY
* I'm not DJing/Hosting in SL for the money. All i ask is: 100% in Tips; Make sure I have vip traffic to actually get tips. If you think I'm doing an awesome job, show it! :]
▶ ▷ If you need to know anything else.... IM!
Nikolina Caliera

Hey there,

I saw your posting and we hire djs for tuesdays and saturdays. My lounge has been around for 2.5 yers and we are not going anywhere. My group has 6000 members and I am also in the destination guide. If you are interested you can IM BabySweets Serenity, my General manager and DJ manager.

We are also hiring Shift Managers, if that interests you as well :)

thanks

Stephanie Steamweaver

Owner of Dirty Talk VSL

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4171 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.