Custom Skin!

Dro Swizzle

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4240 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am a custom skin, clothes, texture Designer. If you click the banner below and find the page with custom skin, its explained how I do it.. no pictures are shown thou, as the website is under construction and I do not like to show off other pplz poberty/avatars. But so far all my customers have been satisfied. with what I made.

However.... theres a couple things with custom avatars/skin..

First of all. English isnt my first languid, so I sometimes need things spelled out to understand it... I usually work it like this... you show me by pictures and explanations what it is you want exactly.. the more details you tell, the better i can make it.. and when I know exactly what it is you want, then I can give you a price and its up to you to take or leave it....

Second... who is it on the picture? if it is a celebrity, then I am not allowed to make him by the TOS.. I can make something simular thou...

Third... I can make the skin look like the picture you provided, but if the shape is not exately as the picture then it wont look like him.. shape and skin go hand in hand in SL, and I must admidt, I am not as good with shape as with skin, so I always make sure to send a shape with the skin and make it modify/copy so you can work on it yourself.. But maybe there is a designer that do shapes, unfortunally I have yet to meet another custom designer.

Custom skin is not cheep, and that is because it takes a lot of time to do them...  I dont do full permission but would be glad to make copy/mod or trans/mod for a reasonable price.. I am very ill in RL so if you are in a hurry, then I am the wrong designer for you, as I got very passiv days (sometimes weeks)... aswell as a waitinglist that has grown a bit because I got issues with SL as my items wont load at the moment, but the support-team is working actively on fixing it...

So theres a lot to consider... I am not much inworld at the moment (due to health) so I can either be contacted at my email (which I perfer) honnygal@hotmail.com or by im's that I get and will answer offline...

I would be glad to do it, but can not set a timeframe at all...

Blessings

Lis / madam Martian

PS: I can show my own skin.. it is actually made from my own RL face... so its my own nose, my own mouth ect... its also still under construction lol.. not done yet, but its all I got to show right now.. ;)

madam martian.jpg

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4240 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.