Looking for some friends! C:

Lune Avon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4234 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Heya! I'm Lune. Go by whatever display name I'm feelin' at the time and whatever avatar I'm in the mood for. I switch between avatars somewhat often so you won't often see me the same way every time.

Anyway, aside from that pointless stuff;
I'll start with the basics.
I'm an open-minded person, an artist and musician and gamer. I don't do a whole lot in SL and I'm looking for more people to get to know and hang out with, who knows what else.

I can be very laid-back or very hyper-crazy, depends I guess. I'm not the most stable of people but I don't mean that in a psycho-murderer-with-a-grin kinda way.
I like to go on long sometimes drawn-out (to some) conversations about anything interesting and worth learning or talking about. I'm really into many different parts of the sciences (though all of it pleases me) and as I said, heavily into art and music. I enjoy shopping in SL like anyone else does, but rarely have the lindens so just hanging out and chatting, maybe creating things together or coming up with cool ideas. Who knows?

On to more SL-stuff:
I'm a builder, I used to build weapons - lots of weapons, a number of them for The Merczateers. Some of them for Operations (Owned by Anthony Lehane) and others just random freelance work. I've stopped for the longest time, and these occurances happened years ago. Just thought I'd throw in that I have some building experience and it's stuck with me! Would love to find a building partner or two, or however many! I dunno haha.

This goes beyond SL, but it's important to note I suppose:
I'm a very open book and don't often keep things from anybody, and answer any questions straight-up and with well, full answers. I like bluntness, and the act of being straightforward. These are reassuring qualities to me and show strong sincerity, which I'm quite big on!

About my avatar/s:
I'm primarily male though I may not appear 100% so - I try to go for androgyny/femininity in my main, male avatar.
I have some female avatars, and another random (very funny/stupid) male avatar but the one you'll often see me in is the one I've just barely described haha.

I'm looking to make friends with many types of people that is sure; but I'm very much looking to make friends who are like me in some ways!

Also, as a sidenote, sorry if this was a crappy post. I'm new to this even though I've been on SL for years - let not the avatar age fool you, but even so. I'm bad as it is at making introduction posts let alone posts like this!

Have a great day and I hope to make some friends, maybe with you :B

I saw that posted on another page and to be honest it's very obvious stuff. I just find that not so many people are good with that approach - the straight forward "howdy stranger" approach. I am going to try it more often since I saw it posted in a different place last night, but even so!
Thank you for the thought though :B

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4234 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.