Why do I keep getting this error when I try and add items to my marketplace?

Ceri Kesten

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4412 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I keep getting this 

Sorry, you do not have sufficient privileges for that action.

Please click the Back button on your browser.

When I try and add new products to my markeplace, or try to find out how to do so. I switched to the "Merchant Inbox" the last time I added new things. I tried to upload new items today but it wouldn't let me drag and drop the items in. I logged into Maqrketplace and went to my stores page, then tried logging in and out of SL again but I am still getting the error and it still won't let me drag and drop. I Tried using 3 different viewers including the SL one and it has the same issue each time. It doesn't seem to recognize me as a merchant and won't let me drag and drop anything. I have had a store on Marketplace for over 3 years, possibly 5+ and I am really frustrated and upset by this. 

1 answer to this question

Ceri Kesten wrote:

I keep getting this 

Sorry, you do not have sufficient privileges for that action.

Please click the Back button on your browser.

Looks like they put a wrong link. The page (or item) you are trying to view is http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Selling-in-the-Marketplace/ta-p/700193#Section_.4.2

As to the other question, I replied here: http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Merchants/Draging-from-Inventory-to-Merchant-Outbox-fail-MAC/m-p/1654565#M26685

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4412 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.