Pay someone to Monogram or Personalize items

LouChristi

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4296 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I had a friend with his name on his racing suit, and helmet, initals on his boat flag, full avi name on cars boats and bikes and I can only find an id bracelet or wedding ring that offers this.

Im looking for personal sl name etc to be put on some of my things. Does it have to be done by the creator of the item? I m thinking clothes to big stuff like big iron initials in a gate or a tattoo  or on a horse sadle or how does it work.  He is not my friend anymore but wouldnt tell me back then anyway.

Personalize my racing suit and helmet for L$! 

To add initial's you will need to have the textures of the item as full permission..

On some items you can add a extra prim that is mostly transparent exept for the initials, IF the item is modify.

On clothes you will need the full textures, unless you got it as a shirt and its possble to add a jacket layer on top with only the initials. I have made a few things with initials ect on... Not to long ago  I made things for a dining table with initails on, a good wedding present. glasses, coffeecups, plates and so on...

If you need help with it and you are not in a hurry then you are welcome to contact me at honnygal@hotmail.com

I do custom designs, mostly clothes and skin, but I am always up for a challange and my favorit is to do textures, however I am very ill in real and do have a waiting list at the moment.. I do not design to earn money but because I enjoy it, therefor my prices is not to high (unless you want full permission)

Have a look at our website (click the banner below) and get back to me if you choose to ;)

Blessings

Lis /madam

thank you so much for answering. im in no hurry and i dont want permissions. given my track record i prefer once completed we lock it where i cant goof it up. ill send you some  pics from in world and you tell me what is possible. also i have to work almost the whole labor day weekend rl so i may get back with you monday after i send you these. im in united states. 

thanks again

louchristi

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4296 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.