Help wanted for MysterySland Festival 2012

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4326 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello secondlife forum readers & forum posters !.

I want to tell you about a festival.

MysterySLand festival started back in 2007 as a joke , some one dared me to create a weekend during event , but i had 2 days to plan it ! So MysterySLand festival sl was born. Till 2010 the festival expanded , in 2010 summer edition we had 12 areas ! the sim was full every day , 24/7 and the festival was a sucses , also in the fall of 2010 we did a fall edition with 6 areas.

Than in 2011 we did not do an edition , due some rl things.

Now its 2012 and its time for MysterySLand to come back !

and we need all of you ! now you wonder ... what do we need ?

We need (mesh) creators to make amazing builds just for show, we need club holders that wants a stage during the festival and provide music !, realy every style of music is welcome ! ( we started as electronic music),

The date is not set yet .. and the location isnt set as well yet , but more comming soon ! even our new website will be launched soon ! , are you a creator ? are you an artist ? dj ? singer ? or even a band that plays in sl ? or something else that wants to be a part of this amazing festival ? than please sign up now ! .

Joining the festival is free ! we dont ask money for stages , because a stage is a piece of land , but once again its for free !. we have some amazing partners and more partners to come !.

It will also be possible for creators to show their items there, BUT we dont want you to sell or resell stuff there , only freebees are allowed ! this is because we do everything for free, that is our main setup, free art , free entertainment and free music for all of you !.

Contact T0ranny Artful inworld or add a comment on this post so i can contact you myself !.

I hope to talk all of you soon and we will make MysterySLand for all of us !

ps there is a website now : www.mysterysland-sl.tk but the .com website will be announced soon as well.

XoXo Anny ( T0ranny artful)

And yes , we can all party together !.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4326 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.