i wnat to know why my photo was taken down from the Summer Photo Fun Contest .

Jack3on

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4291 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

i am a SL photographer . i own the studio Neon Photography and i uploaded a photo in to this contest on the 28th . i got 14 votes and 400+ views for the photo so far and today morning when i checked the photo is gone just like that . and rest all the pictures are still there . i feel soo embarassed among my friends now .  hoping for a quick response and pls post back my photo on to the contest . i had wasted abt 5hrs on that photo for this contest and had received  votes (14) and views (400+) as well Tiki summer

8 answers to this question

I am afraid your photo was pulled out because of this:

"Images must be free of text and logo"

We are just residents like you here, Jack, and there is nothing we can do to get your picture back in the contest. I don't think you will be able to put it back in the contest even after taking your logo off, as the submission rules clearly state: "once an entry has been uploaded, you will be unable to change or modify your entry"

I don't see anything in the support case submission form that could match your problem. If you are Premium hopefully you can contact Live Chat and see if they can help. I am sorry for you Jack, but you should have read very carefully the rules before posting. Wishing you best of luck.

• Like 1

it wasnt an add or anythin . it was just a mark that i do on every pic i do . and its total nonsense to take away a pic just like that . and its totally unfair and its such shameful . sorry but i am really upset over this pathetic rule . i didnt advertise any clothing or other stuff . it was just a symbol of mah identity .. like a name . and this is totally unacceptable . i wont attend any more of these contests again . atleast they should show the decency to allow me to resubmit mah photo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4291 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.