Merchant Outbox Troubleshooting

Su Xue

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4075 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

For My Merchant Outbox I was recommendations applied. But still does not work.

What else can I do about all these

(Sorry my English is very bad)

Thank you for assistances..

I tried to the proposed solutions. "Log out of the Marketplace, log out of SL. Then log into the Marketplace and back into SL. Try again, this should help the outbox sync with your MP Store." This proposals failed.
it was worked very well before. MERCHANT OUTBOX I tried everything in 3 days. But now not work.
The little circle just keeps turning and turning.
Marketplace initialization failed
Initialization with the Marketplace failed because of a system or network eror. Try again later.

Troubleshooting errors

In some cases, your inventory may fail to upload to the Second Life Marketplace with the message, "Some folders did not transfer." If this happens to you, you can check your store's Import Failure Log, which is accessible from your Merchant home page. Here are the possible error messages, and what you can try in order to fix them:

Error MessageSuggested action
System errorTry again later.
Empty folderMake sure each folder in your Merchant outbox has an item inside.
Unsellable item in folderMake sure all items in your Merchant outbox have transfer permissions.
100 unassociated products already on the marketplaceYou cannot have more than 100 unassociated items in your Marketplace inventory; delete any unnecessary unassociated inventory and try again.
Item count in top-level folder exceeds 200In order to sell more than 200 items in one folder, you must box some of them.
Subfolder count in top-level folder exceeds 20Decrease the number of folders to 20 or less; box items if necessary.
Depth of nested folders exceeds 3Decrease the depth of folders-within-folders; box items if necessary.
You are not set up for merchant activityRegister as a merchant and try again. See Selling in the Marketplace to get started.

I have the same problem and it seems that this forum, nobody knows the answer. From today Saturday, April 14 I have this problem, always worked well before. I sent my other creations in the marketplace without any problem. I have restarted the marketplace and the viewer, but without any improvement, the merchant always start outbox continues indefinitely

Waiting for a solution to this problem soon, by Lindens Labs!

Thank you Montserrat Naidoo yes .. same problem .. Waiting for a solution to this problem soon  by Linden Labs I hope too :)

my sl viewer .. writes the following text...

<bridgeURL>

http://sim9745.agni.lindenlab.com:12046/cap/334457bc-4294-cdfd-8104-787cbabb1668</bridgeURL><bridgeAuth>e5efb5ae-1587-7efe-792d-ff3986d75c89</bridgeAuth><bridgeVer>2.2</bridgeVer>

that is writes... I have clicked on the address===>

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [no address given] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

?????????????? Yardıma ihtiyacım var...

How the problem will be alright? Does anyone know? I sent many products in my store with Merchent Outbox. But it fails for a few days. Previously there was not a problem. Working. I applied all the suggestions. No change. Fails. Please if anybody knows please help me. Thank you ...

it was worked very well before. MERCHANT OUTBOX I tried everything in 5 days. But now not work.
The little circle just keeps turning and turning.
I sent the product to up to 400 before. I tried all the suggestions. the result is still the same :
the merchant outbox initializing all the time and it ended up putting the error message,
" Marketplace initialization failed
Initialization with the Marketplace failed because of a system or network eror. Try again later."
Thank you so much for all the assistance.

Thank you so much Ry0ta Exonar

With the bottom avatar.

I opened a new market.

merchant outbox tried to.

There is not problem in the new my market.

but old my market.

still the same old problem.

Nothing has changed.

merchant outbox does not work.  :D

My computer : İşlemci : Intel Core 2 Quad Q9300 2.50GHZ 6MB L2 Cache, 1333MHZ FSB Anakart : Intel G41 Chipset Anakart Bellek : 4 GB 1333 MHZ DDR3 Bellek Sabit Disk : 640 GB Sata Harddisk Optik Okuyucu : DVD RW Dual Layer Ekran Kartı : 1GB ATI HD 4730 Ekran Kartı (512MB Ayrılmış Bellek) Klavye : Casper Klavye, Optik Mouse Kart Okuyucu : 20-IN-1 Kart Okuyucu İşletim Sistemi : Windows 7 Home Premium (64 Bit) Monitör : 19" Wide Screen Lcd Monitör ESET Nod32 Antivirus, Antispam, Firewall+Casper Webcam + Casper

• 7 months later...

You cant add objects onto your Marketplace which are no copy no modify but transferable for you :-(((.

I didnt knew this before i deleted my old Marketplace boxes. So i cant sell my breedables on this marketplace.

Of course i can drag in the item and it makes a nice folder. 

But if i click on Send to Marketplace i get a everything works message, but nothing works. It stays in my Outbox and stays there and stays. I asked for help in a forum but nobody knows what to do.

Is it a bug ???

Thanks for help

Tina Capra

• 4 months later...

I get that very same error message, "Marketplace initialization failed.. Initialization with the Marketplace failed because of a system or network eror. Try again later."

It is really irritating me because everything that has ever been suggested, I have done it. I have even tried sending one item at a time to marketplace and still no results. Is it my viewer? I use signularity viewer.. could that be a possible problem? I have created some beautiful works (at least that is what eeryone says) and I really want to publish them on SecondLife Marketplace.. but that same message pops up EVERY TIME... Please someone come up with a perfect solution to help me c:

NOTES:

I use Signularity Viewer
I have tried everything previous forums have recommended. (yes, i sat here FOREVER doing that too :matte-motes-stress: )

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4075 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.