im looking for job.

shelly1018

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3418 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• 2 months later...

Hi,

I am looking for an assistant. I am the owner of 4m my Eyes!  I need a help in running things. The pay wil be on monthly basis only. It is a flexible pay, which means, if you do the fixed list of work, you will be awarded your salary. 

About 4m my Eyes: It is a blog and magazine. We have charity events. We recently started a store too. For more info visit http://4m-my-eyes.blogspot.com

Skills Required: People person, Able to comit to deadlines, Knows Google Docs, Has a Social Media Presence.

Employment terms will be discussed over interview/ first meeting with a Contract which must be signed and acknowleged; only then employee will be hired. 

Pay: Flexible (each activity on the check list given by me at the time of contract, completed is worth L$ 100). My employees take home as much as L$ 1600/month. The more you work, the more you are paid. Commission of 20% also given as bonus on sponsorships brought.

Time: Your time is flexible. You may work at your flexible time. As long as the work is done, you get paid. 

Contact: Either nc inworld or mail me at debbyomresident@gmail.com

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3418 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.