I Cant buy a voice morph pack. Anyone else with this problem?

PhilJ Burt

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4599 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I Know I started this in the 'Answers' Category, but i find the forum format easier to use.

Link to my original question:

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Technical/I-Cant-buy-a-voice-morph-pack-Anyone-else-with-this-problem/qaq-p/1126369#M14041

My Question was ......

I Cant buy a voice morph pack. Anyone else with this problem?

The error message I get is:

Sorry, there was a problem activating your new voice font pack at this time, please try again later. Refunding your money.

I have tried on 2 computers using Firestorm 2.5.2.16922 (64bit ubuntu 11.04 + Mac OS X 10.5) in case it was a viewer issue. (I tried other viewers on ubuntu; but other v2 viewers wont even start - even LL's viewer. not tried on the Mac yet)

I have been around Voice Island the last few days, and some people I met there are having troubles too.

if LL is having difficulties or withdrawing the service I would of expected to read about it somewhere. So im wondering if Ive got something set up wrong. (Please ask if anyone needs more details about my computers)

Phil :)

EDIT: also tried official v3.0.3 it complains about not having ia32 libs (but i know they are installed), gonna try also dev ver 3.06 on ubuntu. I will try also on the Mac when I get access to it.

EDIT 2: view console dump ...

http://pastebin.com/G92ZeAx9

to see how v3.0.3 crashed

I would like to know from anyone that has been able to buy a voice pack recently.

I tried again this morning and it still doesnt work, ive talked to other people in world and they still cant.

If anybody knows whats going on, i would be happy to hear from you.

Or would it be better to ask LL directly?

Yes, me too. I've tried countless times over the last few days with the same result as you. I've also put in a ticket which has been acknowledged, but with no fix as yet.  This is very important to me as I have damaged vocal chords, I can only talk in a whisper,  and the voice morph enables me to sound normal.

Thanks mimi, although I think they will just refer you to the JIRA link that I shared in my last post. (thats what they did to my ticket)

What you should now do is click that link, and on that page click the vote link/button so that we stand together and be counted on this issue.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4599 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.