Friends to converse with...

LittleNeptune

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3385 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I don't travel much in Secondlife, I prefer to stay in my quiet plot of land to build, but I do enjoy conversing with people during my time in SL. So here is a little snippit from my profile, if you like what you see why don't you message me in secondlife! My name is LittleNeptune Resident.

A little bit about me...

-I'm a Novice Builder
-An observant being
-I call everyone Love. Stereotypical English woman here.
-Longtime participator of BDSM. Switch.
-A heart of gold with a quiet mind
-Always weirdly dressed
-Black is my favorite color because it goes with everything
-I like to casually voice
-SL is an extension of myself.
-I'm like Chandler, as in the worst jokes are the funniest.

If you like to build I'm trying to create some skyboxes and homes for my store if you'd like to give me some pointers! :)

Hi, rather new here. I am intersrted in making new friens as well. Interested in building, just learning, mesh avatars for men. CLOTHES! Having some trouble there. Could use some pointers.  I already bought land and two skybox places to play around with. Spend almost all my time shopping and hanging around the houses.  Would love to meet others that like to chat and shop, bild and throw ideas around.

Hey,

"Always weirdly dressed - Black is my favorite color because it goes with everything"

you sound like my friend already : )

I RL most of my clothes are black, not because I'm a goth but because it just goes with everything :)

My AV is my inner me, in RL I am 38 & female & would love to meet new people & make new friends

I am sadly rubbish at building but I do want to buy myself a sky box so I could give you some tips of what I want from one.

Alba x

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3385 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.