Ballroom, Jazz Club or Club property

Spike Witherspoon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3750 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

for an ongoing project with land it was I am seeking, do you have a ballroom,jazz club or any other form of dance club which is already on developed land that you no longer use or wish to sell - can you please contact me further, via in world is possibly best,after many searches I now ask here - you can also leave me your LMs also - cheers...

S..

Hello Spike.. Nice to meet you. I have a really good parcel for your needs! Its Mainland, 2 X Protected High Way.. Corner Spot... I wanted to keep it and use it for my rentals, but if you wish to offer me a price, i will for sure think serious about selling it. It is 4416 m.sq. and support 1010 prims. As about develop it, sure! But i need to have an idea of your style b4 i proceed, so we better talk first. Of course, you can always simply rent it (FULL PERM) from me for L$ 1999/w (4 weeks promo minus 24%) and in this case i will not charge you anything for building. I hope to hear from you.. here is the URL of it Semoshi (232,27,73) . Thanks in advance, beet.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3750 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.