VOLUNTEER CLUB MANAGER - L$2000 PER WEEK

beethros Karas

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3443 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

BEE REAL ESTATE

Excellent Service and land parcels since 2007

TheMallStreetLogo(1).jpg

The Mall Street @ Skibbereen

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Dallas winslet live4_low res.jpg

1rst 2013 photo the mall street_low res.jpg

the mall street stage view_001.jpg

her shop1_001.jpg

acdclogo.jpg                                     Lightnin Lowtide.jpg

Live Music Org..jpg trol spray2.png singers logo.jpgSL Reality.jpg

open mic logo1_001.jpg

The Mall Street @ Skibbereen

THE TASK:

YOU HAVE TO CALL AND BOOK ARTISTS (MUSICIANS AND DJs) WHO AGREE TO PERFORM FOR TIPS ONLY OR FOR A LOGIC SMALL FEE.

THEN SCHEDULE AT LEAST 6 EVENTS PER WEEKEND AND AT LEAST 4 EVENTS DURING THE WEEK DAYS.

YOU WILL HAVE TO HIRE HOSTS OR YOU WILL HAVE TO RUN THOSE EVENTS YOURSELF.

ALL TECH EQUIPMENT PROVIDED AMONG WITH A HUGE LIST WITH ALL ACTIVE ARTISTS OF SL.

THE PAYMENT OF L$2,000 COMES EVERY SUNDAY ONLY IF THOSE 10 EVENTS TAKE PLACE.

BONUS: 50% FROM THE VENUE TIP JAR IS YOURS.

MORE BONUS: 1/4 SIM SKYBOX! TO LIVE THERE FOR FREE USING 100 PRIMS

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

**For further info please call anytime!**

Teleport to: The Mall Street                     Call: beethros Karas

-Welcome! Hope to see you join our team soon

BEE Real Estate

my signature.jpg ____

beethros Karas

unit13 wrote:

This is a joke, right?

The pics made me laugh, so thanks .

Hello 

Honored Resident

Thank you for reading my post in this forums.
I am so glad it make you laugh.
We are here in secondlife to have some fun, since our Real life suck.
Or it doesn't?
Mine does anyway. Because I see people searching to the rubbish bins and also i see people dirty and homeless.
I see people killing old women to stole 50 dollars. I see people offering them bodies for abuse for to get hired for a job.
That makes me not smile.
That's why i am here in secondlife and spend my time, because there are no garbage bins.
Only garbage people.
And of course I don't hire those, I just keep avoiding those and so, all my SL is full of fun, love and smiles.!

Now, as for your first comment, well, no, it isn't a joke, someone got hired  (not a garbage people)

and they working right now :D
But the position is open. I am in position to hire more than one Volunteer managers.

Unfortunately you aren't reaching the criteria,  because we aren't hiring avatars with blank profiles.
Its just not right. Imagine what our fans would say if we do so? :o
So, if you wanted to get hired,
I would suggest, you think of your self and find a role you want to have in this life.
( it doesn't need to be that bad like in your real life. We can be the opposite here if we wanted, So you may choose a role of lets say a good and happy person?)
It will maybe affect your real life, like it did to mine and to some friends i know!
We all are good and happy persons now!

Seconlife rocks!
Thank you secondlife for making my life better!
Cheers,
beethros Karas

We are here in secondlife to have some fun, since our Real life suck.
Or it doesn't?
Mine does anyway.

Yes, I had kind of gathered that from your listing.

I see people killing old women to stole 50 dollars.

To be fair, old women would probably just waste it on lottery tickets...better spent on drugs

I see people offering them bodies for abuse for to get hired for a job.

VOLUNTEER CLUB MANAGER - $7 PER WEEK

YOU HAVE TO CALL AND BOOK ARTISTS (MUSICIANS AND DJs) WHO AGREE TO PERFORM FOR TIPS ONLY OR FOR A LOGIC SMALL FEE.

THEN SCHEDULE AT LEAST 6 EVENTS PER WEEKEND AND AT LEAST 4 EVENTS DURING THE WEEK DAYS.

YOU WILL HAVE TO HIRE HOSTS OR YOU WILL HAVE TO RUN THOSE EVENTS YOURSELF.

THE PAYMENT OF L$7 COMES EVERY SUNDAY ONLY IF THOSE 10 EVENTS TAKE PLACE.

That's why i am here in secondlife and spend my time, because there are no garbage bins.

Arcadia Asylum to thread.

Unfortunately you aren't reaching the criteria,  because we aren't hiring avatars with blank profiles.
Its just not right. Imagine what our fans would say if we do so? :o

I'm sure your 'fans' would be outraged. As if it isn't bad enough in RL with garbage bins and people selling their bodies, you get these SICKOs who don't fill in their profiles. I'd start a JIRA if I were you.

We all are good and happy persons now!

That's what they say in mental hospitals after three weeks of ECT, no?

My dear "friend" Drake.

This time, if you reply: "who's there?"

I will not listen to my sensitive side of human and I will not feel bad by pasting the answer.

So your curiosity finally will be covered.

Question:

"Knock - Knock"

p.s. Don't bother your self to figure out how he knows I am Drake?"

As you said, I had a lot of ECT.. sometimes that gives oracle powers to the people*

• 5 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3443 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.