Experienced Computer Scientist Available For LSL Jobs / Projects

Kanundra

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3655 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

To Whom It May Concern,

I am an experienced scripter in Second Life. I have been a member of Second Life since 2006, and have kept up with the latest developments in technology Linden Labs has released for developers and other content creators.

I am also expeienced in technologies outside of Second Life, such as web development and application development using languages such as PHP, Ruby, Java, Assembly Language, and C. Outside of Second Life, I am an undergraduate student pursing a degree in Computer Science at Cornell University.

Please feel free to contact me if you would like to discuss your project(s) with me. My consultations are absolutely free. If I am not able to help you, I will do my absolute best to make a recommendation on what you should do next. My pricing usually depends on your project. However, for large projects, expect to be paying up to $L 1000 per hour.

My display name in Second Life is "Binary Node." If I am not online in Second Life, feel free to send me a message anyways. I am pretty good at getting back to everyone within the hour.

Sincerely,

Binary Node.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3655 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.