Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'terrain edit'.
Hi , I like to introduce you too 'Dreamscapes' a Professional Small Team of Landscapers , Builders & Interior Designers/Decorators. Offering Value for money Landscape & Building Services The picture is from one of my last small projects at on a 1/16th of a sim Forset Springs. The requirements detail from the client where low prim garden, with beach (not shown) , water feature & Pier/sun deck (Not shown) - all for under 200 Prims. The 2nd picture below is of one of the Spa Rooms , & 3rd Picture, part of a road way with working traffic lights was this taken from a Full Sim Build project , which was a Luxury Tropical, Residential Suburb, with Role Play Spa & Hair/Beauty , Gas Station /Garage with Shop & Car Service Area , Disco/Club Lounge, Pier with room for Table top games, Roads, paths & underground cave walk to beach. The Last two pictures are of Landscape Projects with Limited prims available the 1st of these is a Classical Garden design taken from a Homestead Project & the 2nd is of a Boho Water feature/pond on a Small parcel. [More pictures of my completed Projects can be found on our Webpage https://elisabethisqueen.wixsite.com/dreamscapes [Coming soon) or direct from my Flikr] Please feel free to contact me in world or via IM via the forms I look forward to hearing from you soon. Dreamscapes Bringing Your Dreams to (Second) Life.
I'm reaching out because this is my first terraform effort and new to being an estate manager. I have a large house 2-story house with a basement/dungeon, rezzed on flat land--a full homestead to which I have estate manager rights. I want the house to be raised on top of a flat hill so that you have to walk up about eight stairs to the front and back entrances. A snap of the rear view house from three years ago is attached. It somewhat shows the effect I want to achieve. Someone else did the terraform. I no longer have that helper and I'm reading to learn. Today, without terraforming and the house raised a bit, the dungeon is 75% accessible. The remaining 25% is in the water. The water height of the estate is 20.00, the terrain raise limit is 100.00, terrain lower limit is -100.00. What is the best way to approach this, please?