Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'parsing'.
Found 2 results
Hey, I've been trying to import a Bikini into blender, I made the mesh in blender - then imported it into Maya to rig (it can only be rigged in maya) and this used to work fine, But now when I export the mesh from Maya, it'll always give me a .dea Parsing error, but when I export the non rigged from blender, it's fine. The name of the file has been the same as previour working projects, I double chakced the mesh and it's fine, seems to be an issue when exporting from Maya exlusivly. anyone know any fixes?
FIXED: I feel a bit silly now but I believe it's because I had made some changes to the topology and forgot to update the uvs Hi, I have tried looking on the forum and I just cannot work out why I am getting this error. I created a skirt in blender, which I have uploaded to second life multiple times for testing and all times it worked fine. Today I have been getting the DAE Parsing Error while uploading. I have the same mesh in a few sizes, the xxs small version was giving me the same error but I somehow managed to fix it (no idea what I did). Now when I try to upload the same mesh but scaled up I get the error. Second life will also let me upload my other LODs fine. I have tried applying scale and rotations in blender, changing the name of the file, exporting it to desktop and I have checked that all the normals are facing in the right direction. I know that exporting it as a .obj then to a .dae will fix the problem but I don't want to have to rig my mesh all over again. I've included a photo of the skirt in blender