Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'credit cards'.

More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


  • People Forum
    • Your Avatar
    • Make Friends
    • Lifestyles and Relationships
    • Role Play
    • General Discussion Forum
    • Forums Feedback
    • Missed Connections
    • Second Life Education
  • Places and Events Forum
    • Favorite Destinations
    • Upcoming Events and Activities
    • Games in Second Life
  • Official Contests, Events & Challenges
    • Challenges
    • Leap Into Love Snapshot Contest
  • Creation Forum
    • Fashion
    • Art, Music and Photography
    • Animation Forum
    • Bakes on Mesh
    • Environmental Enhancement Project
    • Machinima Forum
    • Building and Texturing Forum
    • Mesh
    • LSL Scripting
    • LSL Library
    • Experience Tools Forum
    • Sansar for Second Life Residents
  • Technology Forum
    • Second Life Server
    • Second Life Viewer
    • Second Life Web
    • General Second Life Tech Discussion
  • Commerce Forum
    • Merchants
    • Inworld Employment
    • Wanted
  • Land Forum
    • General Discussion
    • Mainland
    • Linden Homes
    • Regions for Sale: Full Private Island
    • Region for Rent: Full Private Island
    • Regions for Sale: Homesteads
    • Region Rentals: Homestead
    • Parcels for Sale: Mainland
    • Parcels for Rent: Mainland
    • Wanted: Full Private Island
    • Wanted: Homesteads
    • Wanted: Mainland
  • International Forum
    • Deutsches Forum
    • Foro en español
    • Forum in italiano
    • Forum français
    • 日本語フォーラム
    • 한국어 포럼
    • Fórum em português
    • Forum polskie
    • المنتدى العربي
    • Türkçe Forum
    • Форум по-русски
  • Adult Content Forum
    • Highlight Upcoming Events
    • General Discussion
    • General Announcements
  • Answers
    • Abuse and Griefing
    • Account
    • Avatar
    • Creation
    • Inventory
    • Getting Started
    • Controls
    • Land
    • Linden Dollars (L$)
    • Shopping
    • Technical
    • Viewers
    • Everything Else
    • International Answers


  • Commerce
  • Featured News
  • Inworld
  • Tools and Technology
  • Tips and Tricks
  • Land
  • Community News


  • English
  • Deutsch
  • Français
  • Español
  • Português
  • 日本語
  • Italiano
  • Pусский
  • Türkçe

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

  • Start


Last Updated

  • Start


Filter by number of...


  • Start



About Me

Found 2 results

  1. If I choose to purchase SL Lindens (I've been considering linking a card for the first time), is it possible to: -Get "bills" Online? (AtM in a home situation where I CANNOT Get paper billing for this kind of thing) -Remove the card after say, a week, after I've bought the Linden I need? Just wanting to buy the amount I need and then pull the way to pay so nobody else--or me, accidentally--can buy linden.
  2. I get paid in US dollars (USD) and I have a USD bank account with a USD VISA credit card. After a phone call to Linden and support ticket, Linden tells me they must charge Canadian dollars (CAD) to my credit card because my address is Canadian. Linden says it is impossible to charge USD to my USD credit card. I just dissected my latest charge from Linden... They charged me the normal USD price, then they added 28% fair exchange rate plus 10% service charge for a total of 38% extra for CAD. Now my USD VISA has charged me another 3% service charge to convert the Linden CAD charge back to USD. The result is I end up paying at least 13% extra because Linden refuses to charge USD to my USD VISA. I pay monthly land tier, premium membership and I buy Linden$ on this credit card, so it amounts to a lot of money in a year. Hopefully Linden will somehow reinstate the ability to pay them in USD. Normally, US companies insist on charging USD to all credit cards, regardless of where the credit card is located.
  • Create New...