Search the Community
Showing results for tags '3ds max'.
Found 2 results
Hello, i'm making a spotlight model for a building i uploaded yesterday. The building itself went flawless without errors, all LODs named correctly etc. But this one gives me some strange behavior. Some info (3 seperated parts, 2 of them will be copied in-game for more spotlights on the rails) 3DS Max: Default mesh: LOD2: Names: Materials: All looks fine here, LOD has same number of materials, just different polycount. I only did 1 LOD for this example because the error happens on the first LOD already. Secondlife: Error: Material of model is not a subset of reference model. This happens due not the same amount of materials of the LOD, i get that. What i don't get is why the spotlight part of the LOD becomes a cube all of a sudden, we've seen the LOD mesh. I have no idea how to fix this. I've tried reopening 3DS max, restarting my computer, RE-making the LODS, Reset XForm but nothing seems to help. Sincerely. EDIT: This does not happen when i export without the Rails