whats the best avatar reducer to get?

CuteHunniTeddy

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4107 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

It's not about being open minded or not. Your question was "which one is better?", rational people determine such by knowing what the pros and cons of an item are, and I am saying a con of the av crushers is that you will look like an alien midget. Nothing wrong with that statement. Now if you like having huge feet, huge hands and a disproportional body then go right ahead.

CuteHunniTeddy wrote:

I want to make my avi a tot

should I get a Toddleedoo, Yabushka Avatar or the Sweetbaby Avatar Reducer?

or is there something better?

if you mean Yabusaka petite then no. they are adult avs that are tiny. Other than that, I would pick one that looks good.

Good luck!

Drake1 Nightfire wrote:

if you mean Yabusaka petite then no. they are adult avs that are tiny. Other than that, I would pick one that looks good.

Good luck!

Yabasuka makes a mesh toddler avatar, is what OP was referring to. They look OK, the thing I don't like about them is that the arms look to short, although someone recently told me that they can be made longer. 

• 3 months later...

Not for feather one's in my own nest, but all mesh avatars proportions can be adjusted using some shape sliders (exemple arms and legs lenght, head size, body thickness and height, and some others).
If you are tring a Demo shape, hands and feet may be enormous.

I made my yabusaka baby smaller and chubbier, and my toddleedoo Kid close to Baby height.

Also remember that all Tiny avatars uses reducer (mesh avatars too), justbe sure when you try them to relog after you worn everything or you may look deformed.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4107 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.