parcel is full

preperationH

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4059 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

i recently purchased items for my avi and i tried to rezz one and i got an error message that said: "parcell is too full, can't rezz object. i did a show on my object and it said: "region capacity is 0 out of 117, 0 available".  i searched for parcel is too full problems, and it was too confusing to me. what do i do?

Every place in SL can carry a limited amount of prims. How many depends on the size and type of the place. A tiny parcel such as the one you are on can only carry 117 prims. Prims are the basic elements all objecty are made of. If you rezz something, it needs primresources.

If you nee to unpack stuff but your pracel is full, go to a sandbox and unbox it there.

preperationH wrote:

i recently purchased items for my avi and i tried to rezz one and i got an error message that said: "parcell is too full, can't rezz object. i did a show on my object and it said: "region capacity is 0 out of 117, 0 available".  i searched for parcel is too full problems, and it was too confusing to me. what do i do?

If by "items for my avi" you mean things like hair, clothing or other wearables you can put them on directly from your inventory, assuming they aren't packed in a "box." If you tried rezzing something like a hairstyle directly on the ground instead of wearing it I can see you not having enough prims for that as hairstyles can easily have more than 100 prims.

If you were trying to rezz something small like a box then you may have a lot of random objects on your lot that you don't realize. Bring up the "about land" menu and select "Objects." That will tell you the objects on your land and who owns them.

preperationH wrote:

thank you so much for your input and prompt reply. i will do that. do you have any recommendations on what place to rezz it?  from my understanding, rezzing places are rated general and i am naked! is there an adult rezzing place?

There are adult sandboxes.  To find them, put your seach filter on Adult only and use sandbox as your keyword.

Yep! There are lots of adult sandboxes. Be aware that not all sandboxes allow you to rez, however, for some reason. In you viewer, check at the top of the screen, where you see the land details - the name of where you are, the coordinates, etc. If you see a box with a red circle and a line through it, you CANNOT rez anything. If you don't, you can rez, provided the parcel isn't full already.

preperationH wrote:

thank you so much for your input and prompt reply. i will do that. do you have any recommendations on what place to rezz it?  from my understanding, rezzing places are rated general and i am naked! is there an adult rezzing place?

You can put some clothing on without rezzing anything ... there are outfits in the library.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4059 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.