need help with mlp pony skins

silver575 Moonites

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4156 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

They are probably packaged and you need to open the package.

Drag it from your inventory onto the ground, right click it and select Open> Copy to Inventory.  The items will be transferred to your inventory into a folder with the same name as the package.  You can locate the folder under your Recent inventory tab. Once they are in your inventory you can 'wear' or 'add' them.

silver575 Moonites wrote:

sorry anyway is there a way to stop the avatar from glitching, like when you fall the arms and legs kind of pop off can that be stopped? 

Because of the way pony avatar are put together they need custom animations for everything because they have to fold and deform the underlying "human" shape all avatars and animations are designed for to make it look like a pony. You should have gotten an AO with your pony. However, seeing as falling isnt' a common action the maker might not have bothered to make a special falling animation and you're playing the default human fall which looks odd with a pony. Easiest solution is to not fall ; )

Heart Brimmer wrote:

sorry anyway is there a way to stop the avatar from glitching, like when you fall the arms and legs kind of pop off can that be stopped? 

Buy an AO (animation overrider) 

What's the best area? I don't think saw any in the shops other then gestures 

oh i found one called curly pony 

Heart Brimmer wrote:

Buy an AO (animation overrider) 

What's the best area? I don't think saw any in the shops other then gestures 

oh i found one called curly pony 

Try Vista, they have some good AO's but I'm not for sure if they have one for pony's but you can check.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4156 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.