everyone is green

Aroid Boa

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2769 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi...

After updating my video card and installing the latest drivers, I went itto SL to test.  All the building and all the trees, landscape looked great.  I wen to a place with people.  Most of the peope were a sold green.  One avatar was solid brown.  One person I saw was the head only and the head looked normal. 

I left SL and went to YouTube.  All colors looked great.  My computer seems to be fine.  I went into a game (No Man's Sky) and it was all normal.

Do I have an option set wrong in preferences?  Why do almost everyone look a solid green color?

Thanks in advance..

mraroid

Avaraia Aljon wrote:

change your complexity limit up to unlimited in your graphics settings. mine us unlimited and i have no problems. i also don't want someone to work hard making a  great looking avatar and have it not be seen.

Put it up high, if you want to (but a very high complexity might not correlate with a detailed avatar, at all), but not without a limit. A limit could actually protect you from people wearing stuff with the purpose to crash your graphic cards.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2769 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.