can anyone recommend an awesome looking mesh body/head.

mosaic Vaniva

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3289 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

hi.. i left sl for a while, and came to back to a lot of new things. one thing that i want to get is a new mesh body/ head or whatever else for my avatar. ive got a demo from the body factory and i cant get it to work. i wear and then click install, then nothing happens after that. i see no demo button or any addition to that folder. am i doing it right? i cant find help from the store. so that pisses me off.  can anyone recommend a nice mesh body or give me a link to one. much appreciate it!

http://meshbodyaddicts.com/category/mesh-body-reviews/

That blog has reviews for most of the mesh bodies out there, I think. There are a LOT of demos, so check them out. Belleza, Maitreya Lara, TMP, Slink, and Lena are the ones I hear most about; TMP and Maitreya are my personal favorites, and Maitreya is easier to work with and significantly cheaper. But look around for yourself, because personal taste varies dramatically.

You can use a mesh body with your default head. Mesh heads look pretty, but they can't be customized very easily. Unlike most mesh bodies, which react to the default SL sliders, mesh heads can only be adjusted using whatever tools the creators give you, which are typically limited. I know that TMP has a head as well as a body. LeLutka just released what I've head is a very nice head, and Slink has a head and a body. Check them out, if you'd like. The blog I linked has a mesh head review page, but it is not yet complete, as she is still collecting data. You'll find, I think, that most people who use mesh bodies still use the default head. The main selling point for mesh heads currently is that they look amazing in pictures.

thanks for the reply Alwin... i run the latest firestorm viewer, and my gpu is definatly not AMD. i run sli titan blacks., so.... thats not it. i jsut wish they have better customer service at body factory. i click to install and then it says to take it off and delete and thats it. i see ntohing else nor can i find anything else.

I like the Lena body. I wasn't crazy about it at first, but after playing with the graphics and lighting I got her looking good. I love having appliers for her body. I found lots of beautiful clothes for free and low cost. I would recommend her. I got the perky version. I found her at Kittie's Lair. It is only the body though that I have.

True about the alphas, they are very basic. All I can really wear is appliers with ease, as far as dressing quickly. Most mesh clothing I have to change my body shape and I don't want to do that, unless it is a very nice outfit. It was the price that was good for me. I will probably upgrade sometime in the future.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3289 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.