boots and shoes

JenWartooth

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2797 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Are you trying to use shoes/boots for a specific foot/body? A lot say Slink/Belleza/Maitreya, etc. If you are trying to wear one of those with the system feet, they won't work. Boots, you can find alphas or use one from other shoes that will alpha, ie make invisible, your system feet and you shouldn't have a problem with them. I usually take my mesh feet off when I put on boots. 

Just to add to the excellent answer you got...

If the footwear is rigged mesh, you can't move it.  The rigging puts it where it is supposed to be.  

It really sounds to me that you have shoes that are not compatible with your feet.  See if there was a notecard that came with them explaining what kind of feet you have to have in order to get a good fit.

For system avs with some rigged mesh boots, changing the knock-knee/bow-legged slider on your shape can improve the alignment (when the boots look to be the right size, but your legs don't line up properly with the tops). Otherwise, as others have posted, it could be down to wearing the wrong combination of shoe and foot.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2797 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.