Why is my avatar blotchy?

Mooonblaze

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3164 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

(Ignore the eyes, I was messing around haha)

This is pretty weird, and I can't get it to go away. Why is my skin like this? It only happened after I removed the "Invisible Avatar" thing from my outfit, which was the only way to get certain clothes to show up.

http://puu.sh/jGAyJ/99834098a2.png

(Sorry for ugly link, I dont know how to get images to show up)

You can't wear a mesh body and system layer clothes. Or rather, you can, but as you noticed, the system layer clothes won't show up on the mesh body. You need clothes with appliers for your body, or mesh clothes that work with your body. 

If you are wearing a starter mesh avi, take it off! They're not very good, and not at all versatile. You're basically stuck with the one outfit made for that body, and that's it. Switch to a classic avi. If you still want a mesh body, shop for a new one. 

If you're wearing a mesh body you bought, shop for clothes that have appliers, or mesh clothing that you can wear. 

Either way, you can't wear system layers with a mesh body. You need the alpha layer ("invisible body") to keep your regular body from poking through, and making the body invisible also makes any painted-on clothes invisible!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3164 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.