Where to get a Custom Avatar?

Kekoaw

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2676 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I would like for someone to make me something VERY similar to the dragon-shark hybrid in this picture

http://pre05.deviantart.net/efd8/th/pre/i/2013/358/c/5/adoptable_auction_4_4__closed__by_phation-d6yl7wj.png

I would love is someone could make something extremely close to this. I would like an estimate on how much it costs (I understand it wont be cheap). I would also like it to perform extremely well and be able to have things like cuffs, Adult themed additions

Male Genitals

, and possibly a hud for controlling animations or such. Also possibly make him look older? He looks kind of young in the picture and I do not think that would be a good idea.

You might consider looking into Utilizator's kemono avatar. The base looks really similar, and I've heard that it's fairly simple to mod, whether you do that yourself or try to hire someone. It'll be much cheaper than buying fully custom built avatar, anyway.

If you still want a full custom build, or if you'd like to hire someone to make things like the tail and skin and such for an existing base avatar, you'll find that this advertisement probably belongs in the "wanted" section of the forums.

Thank you. It has been a long time since I've last seen second life (5 years). My last account had got locked for inactivity and I forgot most things that were needed to unlock it. Can you tell me an estimate on prices for a full custome or a partial?

Save up your money because it will be very expensive.  You will pay a skilled creator a price similar to what you'd pay in RL if you hired them, and not minimum wage.  Remember it's going to take hours maybe a week or more to make what you want.  You can't expect someone to work in RL for SL wages. 

Secondly, unless you yourself created that design you can't recreate in SL without specific permission from the creator.  Otherwise it's against intellectual property law in RL as well as the TOS.  I reputable creator will want proof whatever the case is because they would be in line for a RL law suit and possible LL sanctions too if the original creator files a DMCA.  Read more here:

http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Linden_Lab_Official:Intellectual_Property

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2676 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.