Where is this hair from?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4608 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

check out this one

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Hazzard-Arabian-Night-Demos/1646223

ETA: I don't think those hairs are single prims so you can't really change the colour without changing the whole textures. You can only tint it. If the hair base is Dark Red it might be harder to tint to blonde. I suggest you to change the whole textures itself if it is fully modifiable of course. Use these ones below... there is one texture in there that looked the same as your hair.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/TKO-FUN-PACK-DELUXE-FAT-PACK-Hair-Textures/2043882

The "apparent" creator shows up in search with a hugely blank profile.

Screams of (probably) illegally copied hair to me.  Not to say that it's the named person, could have just been a prim that was used as source to make it look like theirs.

Just doesn't look legal to me since most hair creators have shops or other products to sell and tend to highlight those in their profile.

Just looked, "Analog Dog" by Queue Marlow sells a hair exactly like that called... wait for it... "Madison" so I think it's fair to say that it's illegally copied hair.

The proper legal hair

Keli Kyrie wrote:

Turns out you can edit the hair. Now if I can just figure out how to make it blonde.

HairWild_002.jpg

As you can see in this image, the hair is set to full bright, which means it will glow in the dark. I'd only wear it if you don't mind this eerie side effect.

If you turn the full bright setting off, you'll see a motherload of alpha bugs (meaning that the locks in the background will randomly pop into the foreground, which is not a pretty sight. It would even give M.C. Escher cognitive dissonance). The really talented hair designers know how to mix solid textures with alpha textures in a way that avoids this kind of alpha sorting problem. 

Yup. That's it. Analog Dog was my favorite hair locale. I have that one from there and there's a pony-tailed version of it too which I also have. They have several colors in the hair packs and I do believe there is a blonde version. Here I am with it below (from my earlier badge photo, hence the white strip for my name)

wc2.jpg

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4608 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.