What is Mesh body. oh meant I seekig

Tazgma Nova

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3161 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Basically you buy one like you would a mesh shirt :D.  Most are in the $2500 and up range so it is good to try them all out and see which one works the best for you. I suggest you spend a LOT of time learning how the different huds work as that part of the mesh body equation is just (or more) important than the body itself. If the alpha layers aren't designed well you will not be able to wear a lot of clothes.

Many to most mesh bodies are NOT on the marketplace so do some research and find the different companies. Strawberry Singh's website has a wide variety of mesh body info if you look back in the archives. That might be of help.

I LOVE MINE and have only taken it off once in many months.  Heads are a separate piece by the way but you don't have to have a head to use the body.

There are a lot of bodies out there. 

Slink is 1250L but you'll still need to purchase the hands and feet to the tune of 495 for each hand position and 675 for each foot. You can get away with one hand position but you'll need at least the medium and hight foot, bringing the total cost to 2395. You'll still have to get the appliers for your body parts. They can run from free from some makers to 350L for each color tone you might want. 

Maitreya is 2795 and comes with 1 hand and 3 feet positions. Again, you'll still need to purchase appliers for the skin however, it is Omega compatible. Omega is a universal system you can use with the purchase of an additional hid (3L if you belong to the Omega Support Group). There are a lot of makers that have Omega appliers. Maitreya also comes with the built in appliers for Glam Affair skins in the hud. It is compatible with the Slink hands and feet as well. 

Belleza is the third. It runs 3995L, so it the most expensive, but comes with 4 feet positions and 16 hand positions. It also comes with 3 different shapes for the bodie, Venus-a more athletic body, Isis-a somewhat curvier body, and Freya, the curviest of the 3. The hud comes with the appliers that match the Belleza skins as well as the appliers that will work with the Slink hands and feet. It is also Omega compatible.

All 3 have fitmesh clothing that is made for them. 

There are others out there, but these 3 are the most popular but demo, demo, demo. Find the one that fits what you want to look like.

There is also the Avatar 2.0 and Kemono bodies for Utilizator, but those are more for users seeking an anime or furry avatar repectively. That and the features of each are somewhat sparse compared to ones such as the Maitreya Lara and Belleza bodies.

I for one have been using a hybrid body consisting of SInterest Venus Breasts, Utilizator's M3, and, BANNED booty and a set of slink hands and feet., which is starting to fail for me due to the fact that the BANNED creator was hacked or something like that. I can't precisely remember, but ever since hearing about it, I can't create more banned appliers for my clothing, which is the reason i've been lusting after the Maitreya Lara, which my friend Lori uses. It's really nice according to a review, and like Bobbie said, is Omega and Slink standard compliant, so I don't have useless clothing cluttering up my already "filled to the proverbial brim" inventory.

So In my opinion, I'd suggest you do your research and see what mesh body fits you.

Banned isn't a body, as far as I know - it's just a bottom, essentially butt/hips and legs. Before mesh bodies came out, many people used mesh breasts and mesh booties (and many still do). Banned is one of the only mesh booties still available. Or not. Weird. I feel like I was just there not that long ago...Must be recent, I guess? Anyway, I'd suggest a mesh body instead, regardless. 

The mesh body addicts blog linked earlier is probably the best resource. Check it out, and there should be links to inworld stores so you can grab demos. When I was shopping for a mesh body myself (and when I shop for lots of things, actually, like hair or skins), I went to all of the "big name" stores and got demos of each body, then went to a quiet sandbox to try them all on. Compare and contrast not just the body, but also the HUD for each body. Ease of use is important. A mesh body can be a pretty big investment, so you want to make sure you like and can use the body you buy!

ETA: One very important factor to consider is the alpha HUD. You want a body with lots of alpha cuts, and preferably small ones. The larger the alpha cut, the more area it hides at once, and the less you can fine tune it to work with different clothing. Also look for alphas where you can hide one side at a time, and hide the back and front separately. It takes a bit more work, but it's much more customizable.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3161 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.