Trying new shape

NealCrz

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3251 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Saraya Starr wrote:

Umm, to me, a bit too muscular. But hell, what do I know?
;)

Yes, too muscular for my taste too. And the head looks a tad too small. I may also know nothing at all. :matte-motes-bored:

I wonder why the mesh body creators do the stuff the way they do? Same applies to the classic shape creators. Is there anybody who makes mesh bodies with not so overly bulky muscles? And petite female bodies?

I often have a habit to compare RL humans side by side with SL avatars. Like this: :matte-motes-big-grin:

RL vs RL.jpg

It would be nice if there was more variation in shapes. It gets a bit tiresome if most of the human avatars are either very muscular (males), or very voluptuos (females).

/me thinks... :smileywink: :matte-motes-asleep:

Coby Foden wrote:

Saraya Starr wrote:

Umm, to me, a bit too muscular. But hell, what do I know?
;)

Yes, too muscular for my taste too. 

Too muscular for my taste three. Neal, your "six pack" appears to have two bonus cans!

I consider the entire shopping cart, not just the beverage.

Years ago, there was a thread about dreamy guys, in which Scylla expressed a liking for Trevor Howard...

It's not lost on me that Trevor fills out a ruffled blouse better than I do, but I still prefer his brother, Curly Howard...

Don't give up Neal. I may not care for the eight pack, but the rest of your shopping cart has always been interesting.

;-).

Thanks for all the feedback.  I set his head to maximum felt that way too.  I wish there were more choices for guys.

Madelaine love that movie and that 3Stooges scene.  Guy was so talented.

I'm not sure why he went with an 8 pack.  I always felt those male models were a bit too lean in body fat.

I may keep letting air out of him lol . One thing thats new that I had not seen is the neck join is a cup of the head and not a solid line which is always a pain to connect.

Comparing my two mesh bodies different view :).

muscle 1.jpgMesh 2.jpg 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3251 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.